How To Apply For Pan Card Online – The Government of India has issued PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) a unique identity card to all. PAN card does not change with the change of location, once issued it remains forever, as per Income Tax Act 139A Under the PAN card is issued. This card is also provided to the persons investing in India. PAN card is not a proof of Indian citizenship, the numbers mentioned in the PAN card are alphanumeric i.e. Some English alphabet and some math numbers. There are marks, today on this page we are telling you in detail about how to apply for a PAN card online.
Table of Contents
How to apply for pan card online application process
PAN card is issued by two government entities. The first of which is NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited) and the second UTIITSL (UTIITSL). Through these two institutions, PAN card correction and new PAN are applied.
- First of all, open the NSDL website in your browser https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html.
- After this, click on “Apply for a new PAN” and click on “Individual”, after which the application form will appear in front of you. This form will have to be filled and submitted completely.
- In this, you have to give your name, father’s name, your address, age, gender.
- After this you have to fill the AO code, AO code means the code of an area and related information. You can get the information of AO code by visiting this link https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/ pan2/servlet/AOSearch |
- By going here, you can get the information about the city’s AO code through the first English alphabet of your city, after getting the AO code. Fill it in the column containing the AO code.
- After filling in all the details, you will have to deposit its fee of Rs 110. You can deposit this fee through credit/debit or net banking.
- #After successfully depositing the fee, you have to submit the final, for this. You should check your application once again, then after confirming click on submit.
- After the fee payment, you will get the acknowledgment number. Through this number, you can get the information related to your PAN card. Through the acknowledgment number, you will receive a form. Which you can print out, on this form you two After affixing passport size photograph, signing at the designated place, copy of other documents and sending it to the Income Tax Department. This process has to be sent within 15 days after the form is submitted.
- #After reaching the Income Tax Department. It may take from one month to 45 days for the new PAN card to be issued to you, in the meantime. You can get the information of your application through track order/status.
Also Read:- How To check Job Card Balance
Here we told you about How To Apply For Pan Card Online. If you have any kind of question-related to this information, or want to get any other information related to it, then through the comment box.