Shannon Insurance Review – Comprehensive car insurance is the highest level of vehicle insurance available, protecting one’s own vehicle from extensive damage in addition to covering 3rd party liability. Shannons comprehensive insurance provides car enthusiasts with a variety of added benefits.
We are ad-free and supported by readers. However, we are striving to compare all products in the market!
Shannon Insurance is a division of Suncorp that caters to car collectors by providing unique, classic, and modified car insurance. If you own a modified, rare, vintage, or unique vehicle or want an insurance policy for car enthusiasts, Shannons Insurance might be worth a look. Shannons strives to offer good comprehensive car insurance coverage as well as protection for car, bike accessories, and other items.
Shannons comprehensive insurance provides car enthusiasts with additional advantages.
Shannon Insurance offers a range of car insurance policies.
Shannons’ primary focus is on comprehensive coverage for individuals seeking a high level of service & protection, whether they purchase 3rd-party liability only car insurance policies or comprehensive cover.
Owners of special cars & motoring enthusiasts are catered for by its policies, and benefits tailored to this group are included.
Shannon Car Insurance is comprehensive.
Additional features are meant to provide you with confidence while driving.
- Your vehicle can be replaced or you can pay the agreed value.
- Shannons insurance only uses agreed value, not market value, to determine your coverage. This is beneficial for modified and classic cars, which often have a higher value than their market value would suggest.
- It is Shannons’ belief that you will prefer to have your own mechanic whenever possible, and that qualified assessors will be able to manage repairs for you if you don’t.
- In the event that your car is totaled in an accident, Shannons’ comprehensive car insurance gives you the option of retaining or purchasing it unrepaired.
- Shannons offers cost-effective options for insuring multiple vehicles if you’re a car collector or own multiple vehicles.
The extra features help provide peace of mind while driving.
- Authorized repairs are guaranteed for life.
- In the event of a total loss, your car would be replaced as long as you were the first owner and the accident occurred within the first 12 months after registration.
- Unlimited free glass claims for windscreen or window glass.
- $1,500 is the maximum amount that can be paid for 14-day car hires after a booked vehicle has been stolen.
- A $20 million liability for bodily injury or damage to other people’s property.
Shannon’s motorcycle insurance coverage
Shannon Insurance Review – Shannons offers extensive motorcycle insurance coverage, including:
- You can get Shannons motorcycle insurance with several advantages and reductions, such as:
- An agreed-upon value with consideration for improvements & modifications.
- It’s up to you to find the right mechanic.
- Drivers and passengers are covered up to $3,000 and $1,500 respectively for riding gear like helmets, boots, jackets, & other motorcycling equipment, with a $1,000 limit per item.
- An approved repair is guaranteed for the rest of your life.
- Any road-legal motorbike modifications can be covered.
- A $20 million liability for 3rd-party property damage or bodily injury is covered.
Shannons motorcycle insurance provides flexibility and savings, such as:
- If your bike is not your primary form of transportation or if you don’t use it frequently, you may be eligible for discounted insurance.
- A motorcycles that are being repaired, restored, modified, or other reasons can be benefited and can get a special premium.
Also Read:- Legal Brief Writing Services: The Best Ways To Approach Your Case
You can buy Shannon’s 3rd-party legal liability only insurance.
Shannon Insurance Review – Shannons offers only 3rd-party legal liability cover. This covers you & anyone else who may drive your vehicle for up to $20 million in damages caused to third parties as a result of:
to a degree; to some extent; to some degree.
It is important to note that this policy is not intended to replace CTP insurance. It will not compensate for accidents that are covered by CTP insurance or would have been covered if you had it. You, and anyone who resides with you regularly, will not be covered for your injuries or property damage, as well as other specific exclusions and policy general exclusions.
Comprehensive cover includes this type of cover, so liability coverage for accidents unloading or while loading a vehicle or delivering goods might be most appropriate for people seeking liability protection only.
A person towing a vintage automobile, for example, might want to get comprehensive insurance for the vintage automobile but not for the vehicle that is pulling it. They could get comprehensive insurance for the vintage automobile to protect it from damage as well as liability insurance for the towing vehicle in case the vintage vehicle falls off the trailer or harms someone while being unloaded, for example.
Also Read:- The Latest Health Care Workers Under Armour Discounts
What things won’t be covered? Shannon Insurance Review
If you have an accident, Shannon Insurance won’t cover you.
Shannons car insurance doesn’t cover the following:
- Your policy does not cover you for activities other than driving, such as racing or practicing motorsports.
- Your policy does not list anyone else as a driver, so your vehicle must have been stolen if someone else was driving it.
- Someone driving your vehicle was refused to take an alcohol or drug test unless the vehicle was stolen.
- Your vehicle or a trailer being pulled by it is out of compliance with the law, such as if it is overloaded.
- You either have racing coverage on your car or motorbike or you can prove that you were there for some other reason than driving.
Shannons car insurance doesn’t cover the following:
- Anything that occurs outside of Australia.
- Puncture, cut, burst, or broken Tyre damage caused by cutting, piercing, bursting, or tearing.
- Having to forego vehicle use or to accept a diminished vehicle value as a result of repairs, if unable to use vehicle.
- Mechanical damage, including corrosion, rust, and wear and tear, is defined as the deterioration of a machine beyond the point at which it can still perform its function.
- Structural, Mechanical, or electronic failure or breakdown
How much is Shannons car insured for? Shannon Insurance Review
While Shannons offers some perks if you are insuring modified, vintage, or one-of-a-kind vehicles. Their car insurance is more costly than most typical all-inclusive insurance policies. Many people still use Shannons to insure their everyday vehicles. Since they get the advantages of comprehensive insurance & the available choices.
Shannon Insurance Review – Shannons vehicle insurance should be considered as it provides significant advantages such as guaranteed value and coverage for adjustments. However, this is feasible because Shannons selects consumers carefully and turns away many.
Shannons’ preferred client is a rigorous car enthusiast that takes excellent care of his vehicle both in maintenance & on the road. This category of individuals is statistically less likely to be involved in accidents and makes less claims. Which is why Shannons offers these benefits.
There are five ways to save money on your Shannon insurance.
Comprehensive car or motorcycle insurance can help you reduce premiums and receive discounts in a variety of ways.
- There is no additional charge for paying premiums monthly, quarterly, or half-yearly. You may sign short-term policies without incurring a penalty, allowing you to adjust your coverage more easily.
- Shannons offers a 10% discount on home and contents insurance if you have a car or motorcycle insurance policy.
- Shannons offers a variety of limited-use discounts based on how frequently you drive the insured vehicle. If you drive your car no more than once or twice a week on average, you can apply for a standard limited-use discount.
- There is no claim bonus at Shannon Insurance. Every year without a claim gets a discount of 65%.
To make a claim, take the following steps. Shannon Insurance Review
Shannon Insurance Review – Remember these tips when filing a Shannons car insurance claim:
Shannons can choose to do one of the following if you successfully make a claim:
- It is important to get the names, addresses, and mobile numbers of others involved in the accident if possible. Contact the police if necessary.
- Immediately contact Shannons if you have been in an accident or if your vehicle has been stolen. On 13 46 46 days or night, give Shannons a full description of the incident. You will receive further instructions afterwards. If you receive notice of legal action related to your car insurance claim as a result of an accident. You must provide Shannons with all relevant information.
- You must provide Shannons with the police report number if you think a crime. Such as theft, vandalism, or attempted theft occurred, or the name of the officer you spoke with, the police station you reported the incident to, and the date you reported it.
- Make sure you don’t make things worse if your vehicle gets damaged. Do everything you can, within the safety and common sense boundaries, to prevent further damage.
- Assist Shannons with your claim by cooperating with them. You must provide certain assistance on requests.
- You must provide vehicle registration, bank statements, sale contracts, receipts, photos, and proof of vehicle modifications and accessories to prove the vehicle’s value and your ownership of it.
Shannon Insurance can choose to do the following if you have successfully claimed:
- Have your vehicle repaired.
- It is up to you to pay for repairing your vehicle.
- You must either replace your vehicle or pay the agreed-upon value.